Refund and Deposit Policy
- Deposits will be refunded (less 30% cancellation fee) if notice of cancellation is received more then 30 days prior to arrival. There is no refund if cancellation is within 30 days of arrival.
- Peak booking must be paid in full, 14 days prior to arrival.
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times
- No dogs in or around on-site accommodation
- Dogs must be kept out of the ablutions and campers kitchen area
- Pets only allowed on caravan and camping sites.
- Lead no longer then 2 meters
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN OR AROUND ONSITE ACCOMMODATION AT ANY TIME.
- Droppings to be picked up by owners.
Strict Speed Limit of 8 kph
To help us make everyone’s stay enjoyable and safe please observe the following:
VEHICLES: Speed limit 8 klm (walking pace). This also apples to bicycles. No cycling after dark. No bicycles, skateboards, scooters etc. on paved areas or BBQ area. NO washing cars or caravans in the park. No repairs servicing or refuelling of vehicles in park. (ask management for suitable areas). All vehicles to be parked on your designated site. One car per site. Do not park on roadways or other sites.
VISITORS: All visitors MUST report to reception . Visitors vehicles to be parked in parking area next to reception. No visitors after 9.30 pm. Visitors are not permitted to use showers or laundry facilities.
NOISE: Quiet time is from 10 pm to 8 am. Please respect other guests. Excessive noise disruptive or intoxicated behaviour will NOT be tolerated.
CLOTHES LINES: No clothes lines to be strung between trees.
CAMPERS KITCHEN SINK: This is for your convenience to be used for dishwashing ONLY.
ELECTRICAL ITEMS: Personal electrical items (mobile phones, computers, games, fridges etc.) are not to be plugged into any power point other than on your site.
RUBBISH: Please wrap all rubbish and place in bins provided. NO fish or bait please.
BOATS: Boats are to be parked on your site OR an area designated by management.
FISH CLEANING: The fish cleaning area is for your convenience. All offal is to be removed from park. NO FISH OFFAL OR BAIT IN BINS.
ONSITE ACCOMMODATION: Strictly NO pets in on site cabins. All dishes to be washed and put away. Cabins to be left clean and tidy. Please report breakages to front office.
PETS MUST be on a leash at all times. Droppings to be picked up by owner. NO dogs in common areas.
ABLUTION BLOCKS: NO washing of clothes in bathrooms. ALL children under 10 years MUST be accompanied by an adult. ALL BATHROOM KEYS MUST BE RETURNED BEFORE DEPARTURE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION